April Skin Turn-up Color Treatment 60ml
2 Weeks Shiny Color Tinting
This is no a permanent hair dye. It is a color treatment which tints hair.
Two weeks long hair tint
This is no a permanent hair dye, but a hair treatment which gives a color to a hair and nourishes at the same time.
The color naturally fades away after 2-3 weeks.
You can try new hair color in every 2weeks.
Color Tinting without damaging cuticles
Unlike a permanent hair dye which expands cuticles to penetrate a color inside, this hair treatment attaches the color pigment on to a surface of the hair.
Therefore, there is not cuticle damage.
Nourishing hair with a shine
20 herb extracts nourishes a brittle hair, so even on a seriously damaged hair can have define color and shine.
We Recommend to
- Who has damaged hair form series of dying and bleaching but cannot give up on the style.
- Who wants to change to a different color every 2 weeks.
- Who wants to nourish and color the hair at the same time.
- Who wants to creat one's unque style by mixing colors.
Trun-Up Color Treatment Color Guide
Gloves and gown are included
- Red : eye-catching color
- Orange : fresh and lively color
- Peach Pink : warm and lovely cherryblossom color
- Pink : unique and vivid color
- Green Blue : mysterious blue marine color
Trun-Up Color Treatment Tip
- Number of Turn-Up Color Treatments you need... In average, short length needs 2 Turn-Up Color Treatments
Shoulder length medium length needs 2-3 Turn-Up Color Treatments
long hair 4 Turn-Up Color Treatments
*number of Turn-Up Color Treatment requires may vary due to the length and volume of your hair.
How to use
- If the treatment is used on dark and not not dyed hair, it can not be fully tinted as a color you desire.
- Since the color fades away gradually and naturally, use separate towel and dry thoroughly after shamploo.
- If more vibrant color is preferred, wait little longer after applying.
- If stronger tint is preferred, apply the Turn-Up Color Treatment on a dry hair.
- To prevent fading quickly, dry your hair completely after use.
- Additional conditioner or treatment use after color treatment is not recommended.
- It can be easily tinted on skin, so gloves and gown are strongly recommended.