Out of stock
3CE Pot Eye Shadow 3g
MOIST AND CUSHIONY TEXTURE, SPARKLING GLITTER, NO FALLOUT! HIGH ANDHESION
- A pot eyeshadow that creates a sheer veil of shimmer on your eyes.
The soft cushiony format releases a shear wash of color with a luminous glow for a deep and vibrant look.
- #BABY DOLL - Baby pink with a light-reflecting luminous glow
- #DELIGHTFUL - Indescribably mysterious coral brown
- #HOLY CHIC - Timeless beige with a touch of classic sophistication
- #FABULOUS - Alluring pink beige with a hint of minty green shimmer
- #CORAL TIME - Adorable coral with a hint of pink shimmer
- #BABY LATTE - Sweet peach with a subtle mixture of gold and pink shimmer
- #MR. BROWN - Hazelnut brown with gold glitter
The Unique Vibrant Colors of Wet Eyeshadows
- The unique, wet formula blends seamlessly into skin and delivers clear color payoff with a vibrant glow.
The Perfect Blend ability of Ultra-Fine Texture
- The superbly blendable eye shadow with a cashmere texture glides on smoothly while adding subtle dimension to the eyes for a dramatic look.
Highly Adhesive Formula without Fallout!
- The moisture-rich, creamy formula adheres to the eyelid without fallout, giving you a clean and fresh finish
HOW TO USE AND CARE TIPS
Tips for how to use the pot shadow properly.
- To keep the product's texture soft and cushiony, make sure to close the lid tightly each time after use.
- If product contents may cause displacement phenomenon or fragment, It is normal product therefore tighten the inner lid.
So dazzling you could go blind!
- The infusion of Argania, Spinosa Kernel Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, and Rose Canina Fruit Oil keeps skin hydrated and nourished. Create endless eye looks from subtle and natural to intense and colorful! Cheek out its liminous shimmer!
The True Wet Eyeshadow '3CE POT EYE SHADOW' How is it different from other eyeshadows?
- Unlike other eyeshadows that are made with the blend of powder pigments and a small amount of oil, 3CE Pot Eye Shadow is the true wet eyeshadow that's been processed through the liquefaction of powder pigments.
- Compared to the standard powder type, wet eyeshadows require more complex processing and are produced only in small quantity. The reason 3CE insisted in marking a wet eyeshadow lies in its superior sparkling finish! The neve-before-seen glitter without weight! The pure, shear glow!
- During the liquefaction process, emollient oil evenly wraps around powder pigments.
This will result in a smooth and cushiony texture.
On top of its super fine texture, the lightweight formula glides on smoothly and delivers rich shimmer.
The ever-enhancing eyeshadow!
The innovative eye shadow that's soft, subtle, and ultra-glittering!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.